Computerschach-Board
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Computerschach-Board

Ratinglisten, Enginematches, Statistiken und mehr.

StartseiteStartseite  SuchenSuchen  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  Impressum  

Teilen | 

This forum

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Graham

Anzahl der Beiträge : 559

This forum Empty
BeitragThema: This forum   This forum Icon_minitimeMi Jan 19, 2011 1:43 am

Hi Gerhard,

if this forum is only for testers, wouldn't it be a good idea to make it a private invitation only forum?
What do others think?

Cheers,
Graham.
Nach oben Nach unten
FaQ

FaQ

Anzahl der Beiträge : 31

This forum Empty
BeitragThema: Re: This forum   This forum Icon_minitimeMi Jan 19, 2011 1:56 am

Hi Graham,

this forum is open for each one which have interest to inform about ratings, tourneys and statistics or to discuss about it.

Main idea is to inform about statistics, ratings and tourneys.

Hope it's OK that I give you an answere because this forum is an idea by Gerhard and myself.

I hope of many interesting discuss between chess friends which working on tourneys, ratings and statistics. Perhaps a very special topic in computer chess. Not all readers of chess fora like to read such stuff in available chess fora. Some of such comments are to read in the latest year in the German CSS forum.

Furthermore, I have no interest to add SWCR results in x different fora. This is to many work for myself and make no sense. For me is it more easy to use one forum only. Because I have an actual page for own comments and an additional forum is enough.

So you are welcome with CCRL results if you like. And each others too in reporting about own tourneys, ratings and statistics. Let us try to collect and to discuss about it. That's the main idea I have in my brain and this one I wrote to Gerhard before Gerhard open this forum.

Best
Frank

Zuletzt von Frank Quisinsky am Mi Jan 19, 2011 1:59 am bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.amateurschach.de
Graham

Anzahl der Beiträge : 559

This forum Empty
BeitragThema: Re: This forum   This forum Icon_minitimeMi Jan 19, 2011 1:58 am

Frank Quisinsky schrieb:
Hi Graham,

this forum is open for each one which have interest to inform about ratings, tourneys and statistics or to discuss about it.

Main idea is to inform about statistics, ratings and tourneys.

Hope it's OK that I give you an answere because this forum is an idea by Gerhard and myself.

I hope of many interesting discuss between people which working on tounreys, ratings and statistics about it. Perhaps a very special topic in computer chess. Not all readers of chess fora like to read such stuff in the available chess fora. Some of such comments are to read in the latest year in CSS forum.

Furthermore, I have no interest to add SWCR results in x different fora. This is to many work for myself. For me is it more easy to used one forum only. Because I have an actual page for own comments and an additional forum is enough.

So you are welcome with CCRL results if you like. And each other too which reported about own tourneys, ratings and statistics. Let us try to collect and to discuss about it. That's the main idea I have in my brain and this one I wrote to Gerhard before Gerhard open this forum.

Best
Frank

Okay Frank. Thanks for the clarification. :-)
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

This forum Empty
BeitragThema: Re: This forum   This forum Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

This forum

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben